The study of architecture provides students with the opportunity to be creative and use their technical skills in the design of buildings and environments. This architecture course is designed for the student to prepare a portfolio for architecture or architectural technology so that they can continue their studies to degree level.
Students will learn many skills in the areas of building design and modelling which will prepare them for higher education. They will develop key skills in 2D plan production, 3D and architectural design. Through the practical application of theory, students will become familiar with the architectural requirements to meet the needs of the client.
What Makes This Course Special
- ‘Hands-on’ practical learning
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Work with our construction experts
- Participate in a range of practical projects
- Prepare for work
- Progress to an apprenticeship or Higher Education
Progress to further study and careers including: