Occupational Therapy (Pre-University) is a client-centered profession which assists individuals in their everyday activities. This course introduces the world of healthcare with a particular emphasis on occupational therapy. The programme will develop your understanding of how therapy is used to find practical solutions for people of all ages who have physical, sensory, or cognitive problems.
You will be introduced to supporting people regain independence in all areas of their lives, through the use of aids and equipment.
What Makes This Course Special
- New Course for 2024/25
- Direct to work qualification
- High-level practical skills training
- Detailed technical knowledge
- Expert teaching team
- Includes essential additional qualifications
- Excellent progression routes
Progression to further study and careers including