The role of Customer Service Administrator is to assist the effective liaison, support and assistance between the customer service department and the business, maintaining mechanisms for ensuring customer satisfaction. This course will give you the skills to ensure that the customer relationships function of the business is supported.
You will gain valuable skills in receiving, assessing, analysing, resolving, and documenting customer queries, and building relationships with clients.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will provide general administrative support and be an integral part of the team, assist with filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors, and assisting with general reception and telephone duties.
What Makes This Course Special
- Excellent progression routes to Higher Education
- Progress to extensive employment opportunities
- Highly experienced team of teachers
- Real practical administration and customer service skills for the business world
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
Progress to further study and careers including: