Customer Service Administrator
The role of Customer Service Administrator is to assist the effective liaison, support and assistance between the customer service department and the business, maintaining mechanisms for ensuring customer satisfaction. This course will give you the skills to ensure that the customer relationships function of the business is supported.
You will gain valuable skills in receiving, assessing, analysing, resolving, and documenting customer queries, and building relationships with clients. As a Customer Service Administrator, you will provide general administrative support and be an integral part of the team, assist with filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors, and assisting with general reception and telephone duties.
What Makes This Course Special
- Excellent progression routes to Higher Education
- Progress to extensive employment opportunities
- Highly experienced team of teachers
- Progression to Higher Education
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Customer Service
- Reception and Frontline Office Skills
- Work Experience
- Business Administration
- Word Processing
- Information and Administration
- Text Production
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Office Administrator
- Sales Representative
- Service Desk Administrator
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Office Administration 5M1997
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
(see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
PLSS Code: 371052
Coordinator: Miriam Monahan
Course is subject to minimum enrolment. The programme content shown is indicative and is subject to change according to Awarding Body requirements as well as enrolment and resources.