Discover the world of Forensic Investigation and Science with this new course. You will benefit from an introduction to the basic principles of forensics and criminology in the context of a solid foundation of the core sciences Biology and Chemistry.
Students will participate in laboratory work, with a particular focus on how evidence is collected and analysed for use in legal cases. Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of crime investigation and criminology. Students will have the opportunity to develop their practical laboratory skills with a focus on Forensic applications. Graduates of this course will be prepared for further study or to begin their career.
What Makes This Course Special
- New Course for 2022-23
- High-level Professional Skills Training
- Solid foundation of science and investigation
- Practical skills and applied knowledge
- Many progression routes available
- Fast-growing sector
- Step up to wider-ranging professional career options
Progress to further study and careers including: