Our Film Post-Production & Special Effects course will introduce you to the world of digital media creation with a strong focus on film editing and visual effects. This course is an ideal stepping-stone to courses in postproduction of Film and TV.
You can explore the creative potential of software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After-Effects, InDesign and Illustrator, and you will even get a license for your own home use of this software.
This course will equip you with practical skills in the creative design, production and editing of media. Not only will you achieve QQI certification, you can also gain Adobe awards to bolster your CV. Film Editing and Special Effects integrates TV and Film editing, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering and Design with the industry knowledge you need to take the next steps in your career.
If you are more interested in script writing and directing then you should check out our Film Making & Directing course.
What Makes This Course Special
- Fully-equipped digital arts suites with high power iMacs
- Home Licenses for the Adobe software
- The option to sit Adobe Certified Professional exams
- Professional video equipment
- State of the art music and sound effects studio
- Creative real-world projects
- Collaboration with professionals and Visual Carlow
- Excellent progression routes
Progress to further study and careers including: