If you aspire to a career as a carpenter, brick-layer, and related trades in the construction industry, this programme will offer you a broad foundation of skills to support your progression.
You will learn practical construction skills and detailed underpinning theory through ‘hands on’ projects. Working with our Construction and Building experts, you can develop a broad range of skills that support progression to a range of careers.
This course will enhance your ability to progress direct to work, and will also support progression to Apprenticeships or Higher Education options.
What Makes This Course Special
- ‘Hands-on’ practical learning
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Work with our construction experts
- Participate in a range of practical projects
- Prepare for work
- Progress to an apprenticeship or Higher Education
Progress to further study and careers including: