If you aspire to a career in the Automotive Industry, our Automotive Technology course is a perfect foundation for your future. With progression opportunities including Automotive apprenticeships, motorsport, sales or engineering, this course will provide you with a knowledge and practical skills grounding.
You will learn about motor vehicle maintenance – how to locate, identify and carry out a routine maintenance on a variety of mechanical and electrical components using test models and real vehicles in our Automotive Engineering workshop. You will also gain useful skills in health and safety, communications, maths, teamworking and independent learning.
Automotive Technology will place you at a real advantage if you want to progress to an apprenticeship or further study in the Automotive Industry. This certification can allow you to complete Phase 2 of the SOLAS Level 6 Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship in 12 weeks or less, rather than the standard 24 weeks.
What Makes This Course Special
- Ideal for stepping-up to an apprenticeship
- Can offer step-up on Phase 2 Apprenticeship
- Learn practical skills in a real automotive workshop environment
- Use industry standard equipment
- Learn practical skills and wider technical knowledge
- Work with our automotive experts
- Excellent progression routes
Progress to further study and careers including: