Advanced Beauty – Senior Therapist
Make your way to the top of the Beauty Industry with our Advanced Beauty – Senior Therapist course. Our course will provide you with internationally recognised professional qualifications in Beauty Treatments and Spa Therapies.
You will learn highly specialised skills in all aspects of Beauty Treatments, including laser, micro-dermabrasion and intense pulsed light treatments. There is an intensive focus on high level professional practice which will set-up you for a senior role in the Beauty Treatments industry.
This course leads to internationally recognised CIDESCO and ITEC qualifications, and successful students can progress to professional-level roles, both as a self-employed practitioner, or in a wide variety of professional contexts.
What Makes This Course Special
- Senior Therapist level qualification
- Internationally recognised professional qualifications
- Professional-level skills training
- Professional practice-based teaching
- Outstanding facilities
- Highly experienced beauty therapy team
- Advanced Skincare
- Advanced Body Treatments
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments
- Epilation and Hair Removal
- Hand and Foot Treatments
- Make Up
- Spa Treatments
- Cosmetic Science & Surgery
- Dermatology and Skin Science
- Client and Business management
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Salon Management
- Cruise Liner Therapist
- Make-up Consultant
- Massage Therapist
- Product Consultant
- Skin Care Consultant
- Spa Therapist
I studied 2 years of Beauty Therapy at Carlow Institute. It was honestly the best 2 years of my life. The course is very in depth and hands on which I thoroughly enjoyed! During my time at Carlow Institute I not only learned how to be a professional beauty therapist, but I also learned values that I have taken with me and will continue to do so throughout my career.
The amazing teachers go above and beyond to help and support you without any hesitation. I am now a fully qualified beauty therapist and have worked in both the Spa and Beauty Industry over the last 2 years. I would highly recommend Carlow Institute to anyone looking to upskill or start their career journey.
- Level 5 Certificate in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- CIDESCO Diploma Beauty Therapy
- ITEC L4 Diploma in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments 107
- ITEC L3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion Treatments iBT3C13
- QQI L6 Award in Electrical Epilation 6N3475
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
(see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
Coordinator: Roisin Scanlon