Accounting and Finance
Our Accounting and Finance course is a perfect stepping-stone for anyone seeking a career as an accountant or in the wider world of finance. You will learn a wider range of practical skills including a real grounding in accounting techniques and practice. This is underpinned by subjects such as Business Administration, Spreadsheets and other very practical subjects relating to financial services.
You will find that this course will enable you to progress directly to work, or open the possibility of many Higher Education courses. You can also progress to our Level 6 Supervisory Management course, and to apprenticeships such as the Accounting Technician Apprenticeship.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Apply theory and knowledge in a range of career fields
- Highly experienced business and legal team
- Opportunities for business links and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6
- Learn practical work ready skills
- Accounting Manual and Computerised
- Financial Services
- Business Administration
- Word Processing
- Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised
- Work Experience
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Banking and Finance
- Clerical Work
- Legal Clerical
- Office Administration
- Public Service
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration 5M2468
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
(see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
PLSS Code: 370208
Coordinator: Ellen Byrne
Course is subject to minimum enrolment. The programme content shown is indicative and is subject to change according to Awarding Body requirements as well as enrolment and resources.