If your ambition is a career in the uniformed services, then our Public and Emergency Services course is for you. You can prepare for careers in a challenging but highly rewarding environment. You’ll develop essential skills of physical fitness, leadership and teamwork. Our course also explores law and the legal system, Emergency Department Care Skills, Anatomy, Physiology and Biology. Regular visits are made to local emergency services.
This course can be the foundation to progress to a rewarding career in the Ambulance Service, The Fire Service, The Defence Forces, Prison Service or An Garda Síochána.
What Makes This Course Special
- Pre-Professional training qualification
- High-level practical skills training
- Detailed technical knowledge
- Expert teaching team
- Includes essential additional qualifications
- Excellent progression routes
Progress to further study and careers including: