If you want a Music Industry career in Production, Live Sound, Studio Engineering, Events and DJ-ing, then our Music Technology course is the place to start.
You will develop music production skills in studio recording, mixing and post-production editing in our professional facilities. This is matched with specialist lessons in music sequencing, sound synthesis and music technology to help you explore your creative musical potential.
Practical projects will also enable you to learn about the world of live sound, events management and the music industry.
This course features a high level of training in a wide range of industry standard music production software including Logic Pro™, Ableton Live™ and Pro Tools™
What Makes This Course Special
- Talented musicians on our staff
- Outstanding facilities and equipment
- Professional recording studio with Pro Tools®
- Industry standard Apple Mac Suites
- Build your demo portfolio
- Excellent progression routes
- Sound Engineering and Production
- Music Technology
- Music Industry Studies
- Multimedia Audio Production
- Radio and Podcast Production
- Work Experience
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Live Sound Engineer
- Music Producer
- Studio Engineer
- Studio Manager
- Sound Engineer
- Post-Production Engineer
- TV and Film Sound Technician
- Event AV Installer
- Venue Sound Technician
- Broadcast Engineering
Studio Tour – Click and drag to move around
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Sound Production 5M2149
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
(see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
PLSS Code: 371072
Coordinators: Paul Hickey
Course is subject to minimum enrolment. The programme content shown is indicative and is subject to change according to Awarding Body requirements as well as enrolment and resources.