This course is ideal if you wish to pursue a career in the legal profession. You will gain detailed insight into the Irish Legal System and the role of law within today’s society.
You will learn about court processes, the legal profession, legislation, law reform and the European Union. The course also couples this study with practical administration skills to give you a great foundation for future careers. You learn about the rights and responsibilities that affect our everyday lives and you will develop skills which will prepare you for studying at Higher Education and for your chosen career.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Apply theory and knowledge in a range of career fields
- Highly experienced business and legal team
- Opportunities for business links
- Participate in field trips and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including Round-Zero CAO links
Progress to further study and careers including: