Financial Services & Business
There are many dynamic roles in the world of Finance and Business and this course will provide you with a steppingstone to a wide range of exciting career options.
You will discover how the Financial Industry works, and how risk is managed, as well as a detailed insight into the Business industry. You will apply your knowledge through practical tasks in business administration, learning skills that are directly relevant to the industry.
You will find that this course will enable you to progress directly to work or open the possibility of many Higher Education courses and apprenticeships such as the Accounting` Technician Apprenticeship.
What Makes This Course Special
- New for 2022-23
- Learn practical skills and apply knowledge
- Apply theory and knowledge in a range of career fields
- Highly experienced business and legal team
- Opportunities for business links and visits
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6
- Learn practical work ready skills
- Financial Services
- Business Administration
- Accounting Manual & Computerised
- Word Processing
- Work Experience
- Taxation/Information and Administration
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Banking and Finance
- Clerical Work
- Legal Clerical
- Office Administration
- Public Service
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Administration 5M2468
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
(see costs, fees and finance)
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
PLSS Code: 371067
Course Coordinator: Ellen Byrne
Course is subject to minimum enrolment. The programme content shown is indicative and is subject to change according to Awarding Body requirements as well as enrolment and resources.