Beauty Therapy, Massage & Electrotherapy
Do you aspire to a career in the Beauty Industry? If you are passionate about professional treatments and customer experience, and want a career that can open many options, then our Beauty Therapy course is for you.
You’ll work in a professional Beauty Therapy salon environment to learn the essential practical skills, and learn to use professional products including Dermologica and others. You can expect an intensive focus on professional practice, and home treatment evidence is an essential part of the course.
With our internationally recognised ITEC qualifications, successful students can progress to work, or to our Level 6 Professional Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
What Makes This Course Special
- Internationally recognised ITEC qualification
- High-level skills training
- Professional practice-based teaching
- Outstanding facilities
- Highly experienced beauty therapy team
- Excellent progression routes, including our own Level 6 programme
- Skincare and eye treatment
- Facial electrical treatments
- Manicure and pedicure
- Massage therapies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Professional Conduct and Business
Progress to further study and careers including:
- Beauty Salon Therapist
- Cruise Liner Therapist
- Company Representative
- Make-up Consultant
- Massage Therapist
- Product Consultant
- Skin Care Consultant
- Spa Therapist
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Beauty, Massage and Electrotherapy iBT3D8
This international award at UK Level 3 is a full award equivalent to an Irish Level 5 major award.
- All course fees, from registration to exams and awarding body fees as well as course materials and equipment are covered.
see costs, fees and finance,
See the Garda Vetting details on the Entry Requirements Page
PLSS Code: 370769
Coordinator: Roisin Scanlon
Course is subject to minimum enrolment. The programme content shown is indicative and is subject to change according to Awarding Body requirements as well as enrolment and resources.