The purpose of the Carlow Institute website is to:
- Provide information about Carlow Institute to prospective learners
- Provide resources and information to current Carlow Institute learners, its faculty, alumni and employees
- Disseminate information about Carlow Institute, worldwide, to anyone with web access
- Provide external links to resources of interest to the Carlow Institute community
It is our hope that users find this site useful and informative. However, the information on the website is provided “as is”. Although attempts will be made to keep the information and links accurate and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed. Carlow Institute, KCETB and its employees, assume no responsibility for any misinformation, or losses incurred, from the use of this website, or by the information provided through its external links.
Note: The information on this website is issued on the express condition that it shall not form part of any contract between the Institute and any student. All matters covered on this site are subject to change from time to time. The Institute reserves the right and in every case at its own discretion and for any reason to alter or not offer courses or parts of courses. The content and subjects taught on courses listed on this website may be subject to change. Courses will run subject to demand.
How to Apply
Applications can be made via the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Fees must be paid in full and in advance. Fees are non-refundable except where a course does not take place due to low enrolment
Payment of fees is online only. We do not accept any other form of payment.
Where a basic materials fee is listed, you will be provided with the basic materials to participate in the
class. Extra materials costs to be covered by the learner
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the on-line payment facility.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the on-line facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct.
- The encryption technology used on the site offers a high level of security. Payments are made through a secure payment gateway.
- The system accepts Visa, Visa Debit, and Mastercard.
- Credit card information is used solely for the purpose of payment processing.
- Payments are through the online site and details of the card are received only by the secure online payment agent, REALEX.
- All payments are in EURO and your account will be immediately debited for the amount.
- An automatic email is issued confirming the payment deducted from your credit card.
- Payment by you does not constitute a binding contract.