Whatever mode of transport is used for travel to the Institute, the aim is to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by ensuring physical distancing, good hand hygiene, good respiratory hygiene and wearing of face coverings where appropriate.
- walk or cycle to the Institute as much as possible, where safe and appropriate. If walking or cycling with people from other households, a distance of 2 metres between people should be maintained where possible
- if driving to the Institute, wherever possible you should use your own private or family group vehicle and you should not arrange carpools
- don’t offer or accept a lift from others
- public transport should be avoided if possible. Where public transport must be used, strict adherence to physical distancing must be maintained and students aged 13 years and older should wear face coverings in line with national guidance
- Parking (which is free!) for students is on a first-come, first served basis as always. Please respected reserved spaces which are clearly marked