There are many exciting career opportunities in the Cultural, Heritage and Tourism Venue sectors, with opportunities to progress to management roles in venue management. If you aspire to a career in this sector, this programme will provide you with a fantastic introduction where you will learn practical skills such as event management, heritage studies, desktop publishing, and a range of business skills to support your career ambitions. You can progress to careers in many exciting contexts, including concert venues, cultural venues, galleries, museums, and heritage destinations.
Cultural, Heritage and Tourism Venue Management is a PLC Work-Based programme, and part of your study will include work placements with our cultural and heritage partners, where you will work with experienced colleagues, and learn practical skills in the business context. This programme leads to a qualification that will be your passport to exciting careers in the world of tourism, cultural and heritage venue operations and management, including options to travel and to progress to Higher Education.
What Makes This Course Special
- New for 2022-23
- PLC Work-based – learn skills on placement
- Build practical venue management skills
- Learn underpinning theory to support your careers
- Exciting placement – concert venues, galleries, museums
- Wider-ranging professional career options, including travel
- Step-up to a wide range of Higher-Education courses
Progress to further study or operations and management careers including: