Our Sales & Marketing programme offers a detailed grounding in the world of merchandising, marketing, retail display and sales. You will learn a range of practical business and sales skills underpinned by a broad understanding of the theory of marketing practice and selling techniques. You will explore the art of brand management, and study essential business skills including customer service, spreadsheets, and digital and online sales and marketing techniques.
Our Sales & Marketing programme could be your stepping-stone to a wide range of careers including product promotion, marketing retail and display, product launches and sales management. You will learn the importance of the customer experience, and develop your interpersonal skills. Your future options can include progression directly to a career, or on to further study.
What Makes This Course Special
- Develop your confidence in dealing with customers
- Detailed study of the art of merchandising and retail display
- Learn practical skills in marketing and merchandising
- Apply these skills in the work-place
- Visit successful retail environments
- Ideal for stepping-up to HE or directly to work
Progress to further study and careers including: