Do you see yourself working in a medical administration environment? Medical administrators are highly skilled individuals who are always in high demand by employers, with roles including Medical Secretary, and Administration in Healthcare contexts. This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skill and competence in medical terminology, as well as wide range of office administration skills. You will learn about the administration and front-line reception duties for a medical receptionist or secretarial role in a medical practice, clinic and or hospital setting. Our Medical Administrator course will lead you to possible careers in many contexts, including public and private medical practice.
You will also have options for progression to Higher Education courses, and our own Level 6 Advanced Business Administration course.
What Makes This Course Special
- Learn essential medical terminology
- Develop practical IT skills
- Highly experienced office administration teaching team
- Opportunities for business links
- Work placement in a medical environment
- Excellent progression routes and employment opportunities
Progress to further study and careers including: