Studying our Complementary Therapies course will give practical skills and a detailed understanding of holistic approaches to health therapy. The course provides the professional training that can enable you to pursue a career in a variety of Complementary Therapy settings, and opportunities to work at home or internationally. You can expect detailed skills training, and a real focus on professional practice in all aspects of the course.
With our internationally recognised ITEC qualifications, successful students can progress to work, or to Higher Education.
What Makes This Course Special
- Internationally recognised ITEC qualification
- High-level skills training
- Professional practice-based teaching
- Outstanding facilities
- Highly experienced complimentary therapies team
- Excellent progression routes
Progress to further study and careers including: